Families in the greater Boston area gather to form community & cultural connections as children develop their language and social skills naturally while playing and making friends!
Imagine Playspace Offers:
- An entire kid sized town (grocery, diner, doctors, theater, farm, school..)
- International children's library (multicultural & multilingual)
- Kitchen/dining area to bring and share food; or order out
- Indoor Playground with ball pit, bounce house, climbers, swings & castle
- Shipyard outside with tube slide, lobster shack, water maze & ship
- Plenty of free parking!
Stories, crafts, and activities may be facilitated by participants - the possibilities are endless!
Fall session commitment of 3-10 sessions requested (as low as $12/visit.)
Photos, rates, directions, parking, registration and additional information at www.ImagineCambridge.com
Join Boston's vibrant international community at Imagine to share experiences and make cultural and community connections! Children strengthen their home language while also becoming fluent in English in a natural way through playing with bilingual friends at Imagine's huge indoor playground and kids town.
Sign up for a Language Social at ImagineCambridge.com Or just stop by to play! Imagine's indoor playground is open for drop in play 365, every day of the year! Usual hours are 9am-8pm.
23 Bay State Road, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138, United States
9:00 am – 8:00 pm